Friday, October 21, 2005
Today is a fun day... went to ngee ann poly for a tour at the film and media school. All of the students there are so cool cause they have been taught how to speak well to the public. i wonder if i can do that. hmm... i find that Mass Communication is a fun subject cause you can study how to talk to the public and another fun subject is Film, sound, video... It is so fun cause you will study how to do filming, sound system and video editing! AH! so fun!
Well, tml must go Mr Woon's working place at ACP headquarters for a filming workshop. I am so looking forward to it! haha! hmm... oh well, i hope i can use it in SVA...
Speaking of SVA, luck has not been on our side... Rumours of Youhuai leaving the SVA team has reached my ears... I cant dwell much on this as I must respect the decision of Youhuai. Well, I have given her one week to think it through properly first... and that day will be on tuesday (25/10/05)... Well, I hope Youhuai chooses the right decision for her life... Only time will tell what the decision will be... May the grace of the valar protect us all... For Dark times will come...
I really am worried of this... Frankly... I cant even sleep well this past few days... haha... Time can only tell... *Worried*
Jay Chou's new album, November Chopin, is coming out! Gonna Buy It!!
9:57 PM