Thursday, November 10, 2005
hmmmm lets see... there are ppl out there who betrayed us...
They gave us their oaths... Pledging to do their job... But when our need was dire... They fled... So they are cursed... Never To Rest Until They Had Fulfiled Their Pledge...
I dunno why ppl can trust Words From A Witless Worm... I Wonder... Words that are lies... Words That are POISON... Words that are not true... Dont they have their own thinking???
I also wonder why ppl dont even be fair and hear our side of our story... sighz...
"Your Treachery Has Cost Thousands Of Lives!!" - Gandalf The White
I'm scared that if i let out the Reason... Bonds Will be Broken... sighz... dun...
Ok... Lets Dun Dwell In This... Lets see what we have done today...
Ok firstly... We met Mahesh At Esplanade... haha... it was so fun! lols... Popcorn was open too... went there to buy some things... then we went to Marina GV to watch Cello... DAM SCARY LEH!!! OMG!! haha!! Oh well... it was a fun time we had... haha...
7:42 PM