Friday, December 02, 2005
Sighz, i am depressed, sad, irritated, angry and happy all at the same time. Sighz, none will know my sadness i am having. sighz, I need to pick up either game racing again or others to make me happy again. Sighz, i cant really forget youhuai though, those happy times i remembered, before the dark times. Wonder why she is angry at me thought, still dun get it. Now, its just a memory of the past. And maybe, shes not the one. Well, i just have to wait for it to come. For now, its just studies and family. Though i feel a bit better. I just pray that she finds her Mr. Right that she always hope, talked and wanted about, haha.
I see that i've been in deep thoughts while walking alone or being alone. sighz.
Waiting for Ipod Nano if my cousin is able to get it or not.
This song always will remind me to youhuai, Fa Ru Xue by Zhou Jie Lun/ Jay Chou.
I just need time to rest my head and maybe my mind will be at peace, forever sleep.
11:29 PM