Saturday, December 24, 2005
Just moments before christmas day! Maybe its gonna be my sadest christmas... Thoughts Of Mine Have Confuse Me... Oh What Can I Do... Use My Heart? Only Gives Me Sadness... Oh What Am I Suppose To Do... There's Something Right Down There In The Guts, Which Loves And Will Treasure Her A Lot, Another Part Of It Wants Her To Be Happy, Even If It Wasn't With Me, Even If I Have To Give Up In Order For Her To Be Happy, I Will. This Doesnt Even Make Sense To Me, Thats Why I Still Want To Love Her...
"Damn, You Better Believe it, You Know How Much I Love Her, Why Are You Doing This To Me!?!?"
Oh Well... Its Just Moments To Christmas... Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Time...
"Have You Ever Wake Up Feeling Hopeless, That The Love Of Your Life Is With The Wrong Man, But You Still Wants Her To Be Happy, Even Though Its Not Gonna Be With You..." - Hitch
11:17 PM