Sunday, December 04, 2005
I really cant be bothered to do anything. I just dont have the will to do anything. Bloody scenes need to do. I dont even know why must come to school so early. Cant be bothered. I even feel like not going to monday's meeting. Well, I dont care though.
Bloody hell. Missed tuition for a whole month due to SVA, some more the tuition fees are like $400 a month? Bloody Hell. There is no curse in elvish, entish or the tongues of men, for this hatred. Bloody a lot of problems having i am.
Oh well, gonna get ipod nano already, end of month, 4gb, reserved already. yay!
Yes, please hate me all you wan, let the hate flow through you, hate me more, use your agression, let hatred be your weapon, let them flow through you... More you will destroy yourself, it is inevitable, make it flow right through you. It is pointless to resist. SO JUST HATE ME!
I was just standing alone looking through the window, i strayed through thoughts and thoughts, and suddenly the thought of quitting sva hit me. I must choose what is right of course though.
12:57 AM