Monday, January 02, 2006
this is the last time i will be using a computer... wan to study already...
well... let me write a long one for the last time... lols... time for me not to play already... i am in no condition to fail another time again... not again...
well... i made up my mind... subaru is for me!! nothing else!! SUBARU SUBARU SUBARU!! Now just reading on car parts... learning wat parts do and whether they are needed or not... lols... my new hobby!
Ah!! I cant believe it! AE86 in singapore!! cant believe it!! LOLS!! heres the pic to prove it!!

AE86!!! In Boon Lay!!
I am really confuse, but i dun wan to speed matters up... I dun wanna ask you that qn now, let time take its course... I just want to talk to you only... sighz... if you really dun wan, then just give me a call k? I'll respect your decision and accept it like a gentleman :)
"I guess that this is where we've come to, If you don't want to, then you don't have to believe me" - Fort Minor
5:56 PM