Tuesday, January 03, 2006
The first day of school is fun, ok nice... see long time no see friends... all in long pants!! lols!! so weird at the first time!! i thought i was in a dream or sth!! lols!! assembly sucks, so crampy... lols! but the rest of the day is ok...
Heys, first day of school... i hoped for the best!! but turned out that you're still dun wanna talk to me... I dunno wat to do now... maybe you're just wanna say no then... I guess you'll happier if i'm not in your life already... Dunno where it went wrong... I will still love you even if anything happens... For You, "Gan Ji Ni Rang Wo Yong You Qiu Tian De Mei Li..."
Just to remind me, "the song Fa Ru Xue will always remind me of you", just listen to Fa Ru Xue when you're down and it will remind you that i am always right beside you to help you... :)
8:39 PM