Friday, January 06, 2006
This will be the last entry of my blog for this 2 weeks of 2006, I have blogged much as i can... For 2 months i can have all the time to use the computer, but now i have no time... because of O Levels and Media Club... there is a lot of things i have to do... like studying, revising, self training... i am gratefully honoured to partake in the council of media club (Video I-C!!), and also in the test of the o levels... Had done a lot of self-reflection during times when it is very quiet and i could close my eyes and just think through life's problems... Sometimes, self-reflection can sometimes sadden one's life... There always somebody in your head that tells you like to give up, you're losing or theres no hope anymore... And if we can defeat this smb in our head, life would be what we wanted to... :) I was just in deep thoughts when 2 sentences came up to mind... "I Do Not Fear Rejection, But Sometimes I Could Wish It Would Happen To Me..." and "I Believe That A Man Can Change His Own Destiny Until His Destiny Is Revealed To Him..." I was just thinking through wat happen this past few weeks... still dunno why it happen though.. confused... there is anger in my heart, full of hatred, but it makes me refuse to give up on you... O.0... weird arh? its confusing me too... Well, maybe if i gathered up more courage and enough time, maybe i ask you out again... maybe...
Well, now blasting Fa Ru Xue like the 4th time hearing it? Addicted to the song again... lols, hmm, just came back from the sec 1 orientation camp, it was hell, have to film wats going on with different CCAs... so many CCAs!! then at night, it was so fun!! running here and there to film!! haha!! campfire was destroyed due to the rain!! DAM!! but it was a hell of a fun at the concourse!!! haha!! A lot of songs played!!! wished it could happen more!!
Hmm... So many subjects to study... 7 subjects... the 7 fellowship... haha! So much to study, but i think if planned properly at this early stage, it will go well... so i think i wont be using much of the computer as a relaxation... most relaxation would be watching tv or day-dream like i usually do... haha!
Sighz... So it begins now... the battle of the sec 2 streaming has ended... the battle for o levels is about to begin...
"Even If You Don't Want To Talk To Me Anymore, I Would Always Find Happiness When I See You Happy, Safe And Smiling. It Always Gives Me Happiness When I Remember The Times We Both Spent Together. Thank You For Letting Me Know What Autumn’s Beauty Is - Which Is You :) "
10:59 PM